If you are a Space host, you can now schedule it for a certain time in the future and share a Tweet with its Space card. This card can be used by listeners to set a reminder for them.
The feature was announced by the Spaces team on Twitter
How to schedule Twitter Space for a later time:
- Tap on Twitter's FAB button.
- Select the Spaces option.
- Tap on the "Schedule for later" button.
- Select date and time and tap "Next".
How does it feel?
That's a cool feature as it is but if you don't want to share a Tweet, the only way to access your schedule is to try to start a new one. Probably it would be nice to add an icon for scheduled spaces somewhere to the profile page as well 🤔
- 📲 Twitter is a popular social network build around short text messages.
- 📲 Twitter is also available in Beta and you can opt-in as a tester via Google Play.
- 📲 Twitter is also available in Alpha and you can opt-in by joining its Experiments Google Group
- 📲 Follow @TestingCatalog on Twitter for the most recent updates.