This new tab is still rolling out gradually to Instagram users. Similar to other tabs, it will show results for a certain search query. After opening a single track you will be able to see Reels where this track was used, listen to it and save it to favourites.
How to test:
- Open the Discover page on Instagram.
- Tap on the Audio tab.
- Enter your search query.
- Pick an individual track to browse.
This is a super nice opportunity to find tracks that are related to your niche. There you can see which tracks are more popular by checking the number of views for each Reel. If you haven't created a Reel on Instagram yet, it is a foot chance to try it out.
- 📲 Instagram is a popular social network owned by Facebook. In addition to photos and videos, it supports lots of different content formats such as Reels, IGTV, Live Streams and more.
- 📲 Instagram is also available in Beta and you can opt-in as a tester via Google Play.
- 📲 Instagram is also available in Alpha and you can opt-in by joining its Alpha Testing Google Group