MSN Kids is a new feed type for Microsoft news that only has kids-friendly websites on the list. It was announced on April 15 by Microsoft and now it is being tested on Edge browser for Android.
This mode is only available if you have set your language to "English (United States)" but it doesn't have any location check so you can try it from anywhere.
Apart from this, Edge Canary got some minor tweaks for its settings, account and new tab views. On a new tab page, you can notice a new background around website icons for example.
These changes should be available on the version 92.0.898.0 📲
How to test:
- Open a 3 dot menu at the bottom.
- Tap on the Settings icon.
- Select a "New Tab Page" option.
- Make sure that your Region and Language is set to the US.
- Change News Source to MSN Kids.
- Get back to the new tab page.
- Scroll up to see MSN Feed with KIDS labels.