The recent TikTok-like Shorts layout started appearing to more users who had a YouTube-style layout before. Previously all the controls were laying at the bottom and now they got moved to the right side of the screen.
This layout got released to US users at the beginning and now it is expanding to more countries where Shorts were already available.
Have you got it too?
How to test:
- Open Youtube and scroll down to Shorts section.
- Open Shorts and check if the menu layout is on the right side.
- 📲 YouTube is a well-known video social app by Google.
- 📲 YouTube is available in Beta and you can opt-in as a tester via Google Play.
- 📲 YouTube also releases some of its experimental features only to Premium users.