There is a new tab on the Twitter sidebar that is called Monetisation. From there you will be able to apply for access to Super Follows and Ticketed Spaces. Super Follows feature will require at least 10k followers and only available on iOS for now.
Ticketed Spaces feature only requires 1k followers and should be already accessible from Android. In fact, this feature will allow you to host paid Spaces.
Necessary requirements to apply for Ticketed Spaces:
- You should have at least 1000 followers.
- You should have hosted at least 3 Spaces within the past 30 days.
- You should be at least 18 years old.
After that, you will be asked to enable 2fa for your Twitter account and describe what your Ticketed Spaces will be about.
Most of these requirements are straight forward but if you haven't hosted 3 Spaces in the past 30 days, you may notice that they don't have a strict validation for this one. Simply starting 3 Spaces in a row for 10 seconds will allow you to get it.
It is not yet clear how long will it take to get approval and how many people will be invited to test this feature but let's hope that all of us can get in.
Do you have any idea for a cool Ticketed Space that you would like to host already?
- 📲 Twitter is a popular social network build around short text messages.
- 📲 Twitter is also available in Beta and you can opt-in as a tester via Google Play.
- 📲 Twitter is also available in Alpha and you can opt-in by joining its Experiments Google Group
- 📲 Follow @TestingCatalog on Twitter for the most recent updates.