The Spaces scheduling feature came without a possibility to edit it later and you had to cancel it and schedule again in case if your plans got changed. It was a problem because people could set their reminders for it already and there is always no guarantee that they will see a new announcement.
How to test:
- Schedule a Space for a later time.
- Tap on that FAB button again.
- Select Spaces.
- Tap on the Edit button.
- Pick a new date and time.
- Tap on the Save changes button.
- 📲 Twitter is a popular social network build around short text messages.
- 📲 Twitter is also available in Beta and you can opt-in as a tester via Google Play.
- 📲 Twitter is also available in Alpha and you can opt-in by joining its Experiments Google Group
- 📲 Follow @TestingCatalog on Twitter for the most recent updates.