Evernote is still a solid choice for many when it comes to note taking because they have lots of features in this domain.
It was possible to add and modify tables there for a while but now you can also do it straight from the Android client. There you can add tables, resize them, edit its contend and add or remove rows and columns.
- Tables are now editable on mobile!
- Simple note widget is back!
- Add note to home screen is back!
- Now choose to show/hide notebooks in spaces.
- Fixed an issue with opening a web page from a note.
- Fixed an issue with notes flashing while in Card view.
- Stability and performance improvements.
Apart from this change, the app also prompts a pop-up about their layout change making it simpler.