Recently, this functionality was found in development by @alex193a and it will allow users to pick a professional account type. There you should be able to select between Business and Creator types and pick the most relevant category.
@wongmjane also shared a debug URL that will allow you to open this account type selector in a web view so you can test it yourself.
How to test:
- Open debug URL.
- Tap on the Get started button.
- Pick an account type and tap next.
Unfortunately, it will stop on the Select an account type and won't allow you to go further. For now, it is just a preview of the WIP feature that supposed to be released in future.
- 📲 Twitter is a popular social network build around short text messages.
- 📲 Twitter is also available in Beta and you can opt-in as a tester via Google Play.
- 📲 Twitter is also available in Alpha and you can opt-in by joining its Experiments Google Group
- 📲 Follow @TestingCatalog on Twitter for the most recent updates.