This feature was spotted by @alex193a back in March and was supposed to be available to business and creator profiles. Recently it was also discovered by @mattnavarra on one of the live profiles.
It seems that it was only released to a limited number of creators like @jera.bean but the client-side of this feature is already available to everyone and you can browse those lists yourself.
These lists are placed in the same place as Instagram Story Highlights but inside they are much easier ta navigate through because of the list view.
How to test:
- Open @jera.bean profile on Android.
- Tap on one of the lists on top of the video section.
- Tap on the playlist name in the video description to see all videos in the list.
- 📲 TikTok is a modern social network focused on short videos.
- 📲 TikTok is also available in Beta and you can opt-in as a tester via Google Play.