Instagram Reels got another TikTok-like feature that allows you to capture your own video next to someone else's Reel.
The feature should be available to everyone but it is important to note that not every Reel can be remixed and you may need to check a bunch of them to see this new option.
How to test:
- Open the Reels tab in the middle.
- Tap on the 3 dots menu at the bottom.
- See if there is a Remix this Reel option.
- Scroll to the next video if not.
The rollout is still gradually and it may take a bit more until it finishes.
- 📲 Instagram is a popular social network owned by Facebook. In addition to photos and videos, it supports lots of different content formats such as Reels, IGTV, Live Streams and more.
- 📲 Instagram is also available in Beta and you can opt-in as a tester via Google Play.
- 📲 Instagram is also available in Alpha and you can opt-in by joining its Alpha Testing Google Group