This feature started rolling out globally only some time ago. When you open a profile that you don't follow, you may spot a new hint next to the Follow button telling you to tap and hold to follow it from your other accounts.
How to quickly follow Instagram profiles from your other accounts:
- Make sure that you logged in from at least two different accounts.
- Open a profile that you haven't followed yet.
- Long press on the Follow button.
- Select your secondary account.
- Tap on the Follow button at the bottom.
- 📲 Instagram is a popular social network owned by Facebook. In addition to photos and videos, it supports lots of different content formats such as Reels, IGTV, Live Streams and more.
- 📲 Instagram is also available in Beta and you can opt-in as a tester via Google Play.
- 📲 Instagram is also available in Alpha and you can opt-in by joining its Alpha Testing Google Group