Philips Hue Bluetooth app allows you to control Hue lamps via Bluetooth. The recent update came with a bunch of new UI elements and features. Light presets are now called Scenes and they can be also set to be dynamic.
These scenes can be reordered on the home screen and now you can customize them even better. The scene gallery also got updated with a bunch of new presets.
- Announcing dynamic scenes!Lights slowly transition through the colors of any scene in the Hue scene gallery
- My scenes in the Hue scene gallery now lets you quickly store and set your favorite scenes
- Tile view is now the default setting to optimize future improvements and features
- You can now tap and hold an individual light to adjust its brightness
- Enter Edit mode to change the order of your lights/scenes by selecting the three dots (…) icon
- Improved the behaviors of the color picker