GitHub beta 1.15.0 brings some new filters to use on different content pages. There you can easily filter issues by author or pull requests by projects. The update also brings some minor additions to the markdown visualisation.
- Filtering issues, pull requests, and discussions is more powerful. In addition to several improvements to the filter selection interfaces, the app now correctly parses manually-typed filters into your filter selection.
- Markdown styling is getting an upgrade. This release adds better systems to display unique markdown styles, cross references, and other rich HTML.
How to test:
- Open explore tab and select a repository.
- Tap on issues or pull requests or another section.
- Use filters from the top bar.