This feature was previously available on Pixel phones and similar functionality can be found on Samsung's keyboard. It allows you to see clipboard suggestions to paste screenshots.
How to test:
- Open Gboard in any chat.
- Open Gboard settings.
- Select the clipboard section.
- Turn on the screenshots option.
- Take a screenshot and go back to the Gboard itself.
- Tap on the suggested clipboard item to post a screenshot.
- 📲 Gboard is an official keyboard app by Google that also comes as a default keyboard on stock Android devices.
- 📲 Gboard is also available in Beta and you can opt-in as a tester via Google Play.