This feature is rolling out to more users but was available for some groups in the past as well.
In public groups, Participation activity can be viewed for both types, group members and non-group members.
Participation activity is shown for the last 90 days and can be filtered by Posts, Comments or Reactions.
How to test:
- Open the Facebook group you manage.
- Tap on the other participant's profile.
- Scroll down to see the activity chart.
- 📲 Facebook is a well-known social media app that also owns Instagram and WhatsApp.
- 📲 Facebook is available in Beta and you can opt-in as a tester via Google Play. The beta program is getting full quite often but Facebook devs are extending it from time to time.