This feature attempts to save time for group admins by automating the process of removing spam messages. Facebook offers 3 different actions that can be taken: decline, remove and turn off commenting.
These actions can be applied to a bunch of different categories like spam posts or fake accounts.
How to test:
- Open Facebook group that you manage.
- Open Admin panel.
- Tap in the pending posts section.
- Tap on the Set Up button.
- Pick an action and category.
- 📲 Facebook is a well-known social media app that also owns Instagram and WhatsApp.
- 📲 Facebook is available in Beta and you can opt-in as a tester via Google Play. The beta program is getting full quite often but Facebook devs are extending it from time to time.