Facebook keeps improving its Marketplace section by adding more and more features. This time it is testing its Recently Viewed section where you supposed to see your Marketplace browsing history. It seems that this feature is still under the testing phase because the view itself keeps being empty.
Apart from this, you may notice a slightly different UI for the Selling tab that has blue coloured options for different categories.
Both views have additional hint chips as well.
How to test:
- Open Facebook Marketplace.
- Tap on your Commerce Profile.
- Check for the Recently Viewed option under Buying section.
- 📲 Facebook is a well-known social media app that also owns Instagram and WhatsApp.
- 📲 Facebook is available in Beta and you can opt-in as a tester via Google Play. The beta program is getting full quite often but Facebook devs are extending it from time to time.