On Chrome Canary 93 and Chrome beta 92 you can now enable a flag that will add an extra option to the snippet sharing menu. There you can create pictures with different styles that can be saved on your device. If you run an Instagram account with quote pictures, this feature is right for you.
Apart from this, you can also share a link that will navigate others straight to the place on the web page from where this snippet was taken. Unfortunately, this will work only on Chrome browsers so not everyone will be able to enjoy it. Chrome Canary should also have a bit more snippet templates compared to the current beta.
Chrome flag to enable chrome://flags/#webnotes-stylize
How to test:
- Enable chrome flag.
- Open any web page with the text.
- Highlight the text and tap Share.
- Select the Stalize Highlight option.
- Pick a template and tap share.
Here you can also try an example link that will navigate you to the specific place in the text 👇
- 📲 Chrome is a popular web browser by Google with more than 27 million installs.
- 📲 Chrome has 4 different release tracks as standalone apps: Canary, Dev, Beta and Stable.
Source: Android Police