The feature was announced to be ready for rollout just recently and now some users already can give it a try. It allows you to save your story editions as a draft so you can continue with them later.
These drafts are going to be shown on the gallery view on top of other media files.
How to test:
- Open stories editing screen and pic or create a media file.
- Make an edit by adding a sticker or some text on top.
- Press on the back button.
- Click on the Save Draft button.
- Check it to be saved to the gallery view of your stories editor.
Have you received it as well? The feature supposed to be gradually rolled out to everyone soon.
Follow @TestingCatalog on Instagram to stay in touch 📸
- 📲 Instagram is a popular social network owned by Facebook. In addition to photos and videos, it supports lots of different content formats such as Reels, IGTV, Live Streams and more.
- 📲 Instagram is also available in Beta and you can opt-in as a tester via Google Play.
- 📲 Instagram is also available in Alpha and you can opt-in by joining its Alpha Testing Google Group