As it is with every other social media network and its mobile application, there are some minor differences to the sign-up process. For the decently popular Snapchat in particular, things are pretty straightforward, so here they are laid out for you in a basic list form.
- Install the Snapchat app from the Google Play Store
- Launch the app.
- Hit the large "SIGN UP" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Give the necessary permissions for the app to function - access to contacts and telephony, etc.
- Fill in all the required fields with information such as your name, date of birth, password, username, etc.
- Do note that you can tie in your phone number to your account via the settings and also enable two-factor authentication for better security.
One major thing to note is that you can sign in to your Snapchat account on a single device at a time.
And to wrap it up, in case you have problems, you can always contact Snapchat Support (@snapchatsupport) on Twitter for help. For more details on that, we have a How to report bugs for Snapchat beta guide on the site as well as other posts that you may be interested in, linked below.