When you try to browse Reels effects, you will see a bottom slider with a grid view. It also has different tabs and a search view to filter and sort Reel effects. There you can also add and browse your favourites.
For TikTok users, it may look very familiar because on TikTok you can browse effects on a grid view as well.
How to test:
- Open Reels creation view.
- Tap on the Effects button.
- See a new grid layout.
- 📲 Instagram is a popular social network owned by Facebook. In addition to photos and videos, it supports lots of different content formats such as Reels, IGTV, Live Streams and more.
- 📲 Instagram is also available in Beta and you can opt-in as a tester via Google Play.
- 📲 Instagram is also available in Alpha and you can opt-in by joining its Alpha Testing Google Group