- Version 4.41.6
★ Don't just dream about starting over. Keep tapping the undo button in the image editor to go back to your original picture (or until you no longer feel any regret).
★ The button that switches between the front and back cameras during video calls doesn't disappear anymore after multitasking, so you can change what they see after you change what you're seeing.
★ Native 64-bit support, UX improvements, and minor bug fixes.13 Jun 2019 Google Play Release Update
- Version 126.96.36.19937
Thank you for using Microsoft Edge! Picture-in-Picture mode is available with this update (on devices with Android 8.0 and above). This release also includes general bug fixes and performance improvements.
Tip: Are you a Microsoft Edge Insider (https://www.microsoftedgeinsider.com)? If so, you can now sync your mobile favorites with Microsoft Edge Insider Channels on your PC. Go to … > Settings > Accounts, tap your Microsoft account and select Sync, then choose Microsoft Edge Insider Channels.13 Jun 2019 Google Play Release Update
- Version 188.8.131.52
1. Fix connection failure issue with Lite Mode(Login with IP address) which occasionally happened on Android 8.0 devices.
2. Fix login failure issue when accounts include some special characters.
3. Other bugs fixes and improvements.13 Jun 2019 Google Play Release Update
- Version 2.1.1
+ Account filter – filter to display data for individual accounts (tap at the top of the screen)
+ Budget: Fixes for Savings
+ Refund transactions: Expenses/Income transactions with negative value
+ bug fixes...13 Jun 2019 Google Play Release Update
- Version V1-190419
Thank you for using File Manager. Here's what we've done in the new version:
- File Manager looks much better now! We redesigned our app and made it simpler and cleaner.13 Jun 2019 Google Play Release Update
- Version 144.2.12
• Control how people can access your content with link settings: set the audience, password, expiration time, and disable downloads! Available for customers on the Dropbox Professional and Business plans.
We release updates regularly, and we’re always looking for ways to make things better. If you have any feedback or run into issues, come find us in our forums. We’re happy to help!13 Jun 2019 Google Play Release Update