- Version 4.0.4
- NikShot Calculator: You can now add flavor percentage
- You can now transfer your local database to your account
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
The new LiqCalc is here!
This version comes with many improvements and new features you hopefully love.
Although the app has been tested, errors can still occur. Please report to us any problems, criticism or other. We want you to like the app!16 Aug 2018 Google Play Release Update
- Version Varies with device
- updated Receive UI and send/sign/broadcast sequence
- Russian translation
- display amounts by address type
- full Segwit support (BIP84, bech32/BIP49)
- Ricochet 2.0
- STONEWALL spend
- OXT block explorer
- batch send
- support for PayNym.is (BIP47 payment code directory)
- blockable UTXOs
- sign messages w/Segwit utxo
- push any signed tx
- protection vs dusting
- Show redeem script for Segwit UTXO
- Sign messages w/any utxo privkey
- Show privkeys for utxo
- RBF/CPFP16 Aug 2018 Google Play Release Update
- Version 43
🔧 Fix database migration for users that have used the legacy backup tool.
🔧 Full episode details (notably image path) are again loaded when adding or updating a show and no longer on-demand when viewing an episode. This results in less network calls while browsing episodes.
📝 Latest translations from crowdin. Added Cebuano (ceb) and Filipino (fil) (both incomplete).
All changes at https://git.io/vQq9Q16 Aug 2018 Google Play Release Update
- Version 0.4.4
Added a new Feature called Events. Here you can take attendance for a particular day and not have to mess up your daily attendance. Let's say you are a teacher and are taking your students on a field trip on a certain day. You can mark that event apart from your normal daily attendance list!
Performance enhancements and bug fixes.16 Aug 2018 Google Play Release Update