- Version 1.1.7
-Bugs and Crash Fixes15 Oct 2018 Google Play Release Update
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Leaving an empty tag field will now delete that field from the embedded tag. Previously you had to remove the entire tag.
- Added "previous tag" button in semi automatic mode
- Added country market choice in settings so you can target the market country your songs mostly belong to (for example, since now you could not find Japanese songs because they where not published in default US market)
- Improved WAV support
- Updated string localization15 Oct 2018 Google Play Release Update
- Version 2.0.b13
15 Oct 2018 Google Play Release Update
- Android 9 support. NOTE: on Android 9, Enhanced Statistics requires an additional permission, INTERACT_ACROSS_USERS, is required and must be set-up via ADB, root, or Windows utility app.
- Automatic guessing of system load baseline.
- Ad-supported version now has standard AdMob ads, because AdMob killed the nice-looking native ads. :(
- Version 6.20.4
Thanks for continuing to test our new app, here's what's new in version 6.20.4 (20339)
** NEW: Introducing The Argument podcast. Every week Opinion columnists Ross Douthat, Michelle Goldberg and David Leonhardt explain the argument from each side of the political spectrum, so you can decide where you stand and how to persuade the opposition. Tap the hamburger icon to get started.15 Oct 2018 Google Play Release Update