Telegram X for Android got updated to version 0.23.6.1398 Beta. It has been almost a year since the last update for Telegram X and the original Telegram went way ahead in terms of different features available.
One of the most noticeable changes is the support of multiple pinned messages. There you can browse them as a list with max 5 posts and scroll through others as well.
Some other changes worth testing are: System dark mode, Video files compressions, repost counter on posts.
How to test:
- Update Telegram X to v0.23.6
- Open TestingCatalog channel.
- Tap on the pinned message to see Multipins support.
- Support for all new emojis.
- Statistics for group chats.
- Album support for files.
- Support for system night theme.
- Support for sending 2,000 MB files.
- Support for anonymous admins.
- Compress video before sending (select quality).
- Counter of post reposts in the channel's feed (available to everyone).
- Updated menu for mentioning the user in the chat (type @ in the message input field and hold down the user).
- Ability to enable anonymity for admins and yourself directly from the list of participants.
- Updated scrolling chat system (down arrow).
- Updated icon for postponed messages in the dialog list.
- Ability to change the unit of measurement of the weight of files (Settings> Unit size).
- Updated plate if an unknown contact writes.
- Many other improvements.
- Crash when playing .flac files.
- Problem with an endless list of admins in the chat.
- Departure due to specific stickers.
- Many other fixes.