[Sponsored] Quicture - a mobile app for buying, selling, and trading stock photos


1 min read
[Sponsored] Quicture - a mobile app for buying, selling, and trading stock photos

Quicture by Quicture Ltd. on Google Play ships as a mobile-only stock photography trading application. Not only that, but you can directly buy, sell, and even resell pictures at a profit where you own full copyrights, unlike every other site that does offer solely licensing of such materials.

The biggest value Quicture has to offer is the guarantee of an image's authenticity. To accomplish that, users of the app must use the built-in camera when taking photos that they plan to sell on the platform.

Another attractive aspect of this service must be the as low as 20% cut from each sale, used to cover server expenses, etc., whilst the other 80% margin goes straight to the sellers themselves.

To briefly mention the application, specifically its aforementioned camera UI, there is a select number of handy photo editing tools. Those can be used to tune up pictures you have bought as well taken.

Lastly, payments go through Stripe, not PayPal, so make sure to link your Stripe account to Quicture.

Quicture on Google Play 📲

GO TOP

🎉 You've successfully subscribed to TestingCatalog!
OK