App version 4.8.10 (13050)
With a new beta update for Telegram app, users can set up a 2-factor authentication for Telegram Passport. Telegram passport supposed to be used with an upcoming TON cryptocurrency. For now, it allows you to set up a secure account and store your personal data there.
You can find a new passport feature in Settings > Privacy and Security > Telegram Passport.
Possible entries: Phone number, Email, Personal details, Passport, Internal Passport?, Passport registration, Temporary registration, Identity card, Driver licence, Address, Utility Bill, Bank statement, Tenancy agreement.
- TON passport support.
- Hyperlinks can be set to the text.
- Long tap on the chat gives a new "Mark as read" menu option.
- Long tap on the chat profile pic shows a preview of unread messages.
- Played media files now can be played with 2x speed.
- [?] Sent media file now can be changed.
Additional info: Regarding Telegram Passport: The feature might be available to you in the beta version, but it's possible that it somehow disappears again, even after you used it and added documents etc. Remember: It's beta and not yet officially released.
- Simple, fast, secure, and synced across all your devices with over 100 million active users in two and a half years
- 📲 Beta test on Google Play
Are you looking for more insights? Check our daily Community Reports on TestingCatalog.
Disclaimer: This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.