The device used for test: One plus one 64gb (android 6.0.1)
- New: automatic and scheduled night-theme
- Logged with Telegram (might be not available for everyone)
A version of the app:
4.8.0 (1204) universal armeabi-v7a armeabi
Working new feature: I used schedule mode and set up time when to change automatically default theme to dark (12:00 > 12:01), works perfectly! I like.
How to find:
- App icon > left bar menu > button settings > tab settings > theme > auto-night mode > disabled/scheduled/automatic + brightness threshold.
Not working new feature:
Logged with Telegram (this button is not located in menu settings, see my screenshots).
- Simple, fast, secure, and synced across all your devices with over 100 million active users in two and a half years
- 📲 Beta test on Google Play
Are you looking for more insights? Check our daily Community Reports on TestingCatalog.
Disclaimer: This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.