Poweramp's newest beta release with an exact build number v3-build-815-play (far too long for a version number) is available on the Play Store and brings, just like always, further customizability for its users as well as minor fixes here and there.
- new Audio / Crossfade, Fade, and Gapless / Preload Gapless Tracks option
- new Library / Lists options:
- Album Artist Label for Albums
- Folders Hierarchy Immediate Root
- Shuffle All Songs In Folder Hierarchy
- Delete Action
- new Look and Feel / Skin / Seekbar Style / Simple Seekbar option
- long-press on the menu (hamburger) button for fast skin settings
- new Delete Files button for Playlist/Queue deletion dialogs
- more new options and fixes
As noted above in the changelog for this particular update, there are numerous new settings entries that have been added to Poweramp. For example, a separate page with lots of options for fine-tuning the Crossfade, Fade and Gapless features has been included. Furthermore, there is also another page this time for lists, accessible from the Interface section. Other than these two, you can find a new Simple Seekbar option in Look and Feel - Skin - Seekbar Style. Turning it on changes the seekbar style in the now playing page to a flat line, getting rid of the graph-like seekbar, which is indeed pretty similar to the one found in SoundCloud. Plus, you can delete files directly from playlists, or the queue itself by long-pressing to select tracks and hitting the 'Delete' button that shows up, which is, of course, a welcome addition.
For those who do prefer stable releases instead, version 3 of Poweramp recently have been made available for everyone and has baked in a completely renewed user interface and much more.
Hoping that you will install this update and find out what other goodies have been put in, best wishes to you and stay tuned for more!
Source: Google Play
Are you looking for more insights? Check our daily Community Reports on TestingCatalog.