As it is with every other social media network and its mobile application, there are some minor differences to the sign-up process. For the decently popular Snapchat in particular, things are pretty straightforward, so here they are laid out for you in a basic list form.
- Install the Snapchat app from the Google Play Store
- Launch the app.
- Hit the large "SIGN UP" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Give the necessary permissions for the app to function - access to contacts and telephony, etc.
- Fill in all the required fields with information such as your name, date of birth, password, username, etc.
- Do note that you can tie in your phone number to your account via the settings and also enable two-factor authentication for better security.
One major thing to note is that you can sign in to your Snapchat account on a single device at a time.
And to wrap it up, in case you have problems, you can always contact Snapchat Support (@snapchatsupport) on Twitter for help. For more details on that, we have a How to report bugs for Snapchat beta guide on the site as well as other posts that you may be interested in, linked below.
Are you looking for more insights? Check our daily Community Reports on TestingCatalog.
Disclaimer: This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.