Twitter is indeed one of the most popular social networks. Its Android app is what we are here for, which has a beta and an alpha program for testing.
This time we are going to cover the topic "How to join Twitter beta" because the alpha program is full. Then, let's get started. Please keep in mind that beta program is not available in all countries.
- Head into the Twitter beta page on TestingCatalog.
- Scroll down a bit and select "📲 Beta test on Google Play".
- You will get redirected to the 'Android app testing for Twitter', where you will need to tap on the blue-colored 'BECOME A TESTER' option.
- Now you can go ahead and install/update to the beta.
The alpha builds for Twitter are being uploaded to APKMirror.com and they are 100% safe. You can get them from this link and if you want to get notified whether there is an update, you can enable Pushbullet notifications too. Keep in mind that these builds may misbehave or have broken features, so be cautious.
Joining the alpha is also a pretty straightforward process. Just remember that, currently, the program is full.
- Join the Twitter for Android Experiments group in Google Groups.
- Read carefully the terms and conditions and proceed to the next step, which is joining the Twitter Experiment Program.
This is it. If you have any questions, be sure to drop them down in the comments section below.
Are you looking for more insights? Check our daily Community Reports on TestingCatalog.
Disclaimer: This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.