The device used for test:
One plus one 64gb (android 6.0.1)
- Good designed app icon, label gives some hint about main features in-app (action launcher)
- No freezes caught during test, launcher works smoothly
- Intuitive setting up main and addictive home screens by tap on "star" button
- App icons style customization can't be changed in free version of app
- Left bar menu brings same functionality as down bar menu (list of apps installed)
- Right bar field is empty (doesn't have any information
- Give the ability to preview paid features to decide if they worth donation
- Reorganize your left/right/down bar menus (make them more customized)
- Pay more attention to tutorial (it should be standardized as in other apps when first lunch of app)
- Android has many custom launchers. Most focus on endless customizations, but Action Launcher strives to create a better experience
- 📲 Beta test on Google Play
Are you looking for more insights? Check our daily Community Reports on TestingCatalog.
Disclaimer: This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.