The device used for test: One plus one 64gb (android 6.0.1)
App version: Freel v2.3.5
- Minimalistic design
- Perfect color combination used in theme&buttons (green, red, orange, grey)
- I'm keen on left bar menu swipe navigation
- Text which had been written (designed) in some buttons don't have enough place for comfortable view (grey button "view profile")
- "Auto login process" takes time during the opening app due to the high latency (4-7 seconds)
- Support tab buttons (support, help, faq) aren't organized properly (there are no active links which redirect to specific support help)
Add a tutorial to the first start of the app (short presentation about main features in the app, hints about navigation)
- The Freel Network consists of a database of thousands of real part-timers and freelancers
- 📲 Beta test on Google Play
Donate 👻 to TestingCatalog authors to get more content creation.
Are you looking for more insights? Check our daily Community Reports on TestingCatalog.