4k Video Editor Beta Community Report 📲 Google Pixel XL 2, Android 8.1.0
- Made it easier for the user to discover, or use functionalities, like adjusting colors or trimming.
- Solved errors.
The app got a couple of good improvements.
- Easy to use timeline. Now it looks more traditional for mobile devices with wide borders around each item.
- Rate the app setting. Now it requests feedback internally which is always good.
- App crashed after pressing the add media button. Screenshot
- An added video was resized during the playback. Video
- Playback progress bar still shows a progress of the single item in the timeline instead of the progress of the whole video. It also changes its position by tics, it would be probably better to have a smooth progress bar animation here.
- An intuitive video editor
- 📲 Beta test on Google Play
Media & Video
Tip us ⚡️ with any news about features you discovered in the app, to share them with the Community of beta testers. Are you looking for more insights? Check our daily Community Reports on TestingCatalog.