Test Devices 📱
Google Pixel XL 2, Android 8.1.0; Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Android 6.0.1
Test Screenshots 📸
Test Report 📑
- Made it easier for the user to discover, or use functionalities, like adjusting colors or trimming.
- Solved errors.
The app got a couple of good improvements.
- Easy to use timeline. Now it looks more traditional for mobile devices with wide borders around each item.
- Rate the app setting. Now it requests feedback internally which is always good.
- App crashed after pressing the add media button. Screenshot
- An added video was resized during the playback. Video
- Playback progress bar still shows a progress of the single item in the timeline instead of the progress of the whole video. It also changes its position by tics, it would be probably better to have a smooth progress bar animation here.
Date: 06 Feb 2018
Author: Alexey S
👻 Report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.
Are you looking for more insights? Check our daily 📲 Test Reports