It has been a month since our last Instagram leak summary, so the time for a new one has clearly come. We have gone overboard trying to find as much nitty-gritty stuff over the Internet regarding upcoming feature additions and UI updates that are expected to come out to the Facebook-owned social media app. Remember that all of these are just leaks and they may not make their way into the release versions at all.
- Color options for lyric stickers
- Icons for lyric stickers
- An additional lyrics style
- Sharing Instagram music stories on Facebook
- Boomerang mode to return to the camera UI
- Newer post likes to show up on top of the list
- A stickers for inviting people to join a group chat
- Photo capture button in video calls
- AR effects and content co-watching in video calls
- Support for stickers
- Pop-up notifications for group chats with members that you have blocked; similar to Facebook Messenger
- Post reactions that can be sent privately through Instagram Direct
- Audience growth/declination details for creator accounts
- An option to hide like count from your audiences (creator accounts only)
- Sending posts/stories to close friends in bulk
- A new comment reporting menu that slides up from the bottom of the screen
- Precautions about like and follower farms
- Rainbow hashtags for the forthcoming Pride 2019 event in June
Instagram is working hard to keep its spot as one of the top social media platforms to exist. Though, rather than planning big new things, they are sticking with the small stuff at the moment. That aside, please, do let us know which of the listed features you are looking forward to the most and stay tuned for more.
Credits: Jane Manchun Wong (@wongmjane)
Donate 👻 to TestingCatalog authors to get more content creation.
Are you looking for more insights? Check our daily Community Reports on TestingCatalog.