In the past two to three weeks juicy leaks about Instagram have plummeted on Twitter, all thanks to top leaksters like @wongmjane and @MattNavarra. According to their findings, many new user interface refinements and additional features are being tested internally by the company's developer team. Therefore, without any further delay, please, have a look at our brief feature list which contains the most exciting stuff we all shall see pretty darn soon with future updates to the app.
- 'Copy Profile URL' in the side menu
- Shopping Bag
- Removal of the Share button in the hashtag pop-up
- 'Primary' and 'General' conversation tabs for Creator Accounts
- Filters for follower sorting in Direct for Creator Accounts - by 'Top Requests', 'New Posts' and more
- A Follow'' button in the Stories viewer list
- Admin right assigning for group chat members
- In-app heads-up notifications
- New UI for AR Effect previewing with three buttons: 'Try It', 'Save' and 'Share'
- Adding custom lyrics to Music Stories
- A seek bar for videos
- 'Trusted Devices' management inside the 'Two-Factor Authentication' settings allowing you to log in without a code on selected devices.
- Less cluttered 'Privacy and Security' settings
- A new branding in the settings page - 'Instagram from Facebook'
As you have read above, some handy-dandy shortcuts may get jammed into menus such as the one in profile pages, for example, a URL copying button. And finally, a seek bar for videos is showing up on the horizon. Also, the branding change is set to remind us that Facebook is Instagram's parent company, so, you do the math.
Are you looking for more insights? Check our daily Community Reports on TestingCatalog.