I wrote this post for Google+ but I think that it might be also helpful for others to check.
Google+ is going to be shut down but what does it mean for us?
- No more access to our favourite collections.
- No more access to our favourite communities.
- No more social platform without ads.
- No more content delivery as we used to.
We validated many alternatives and here is what we found:
- Telegram is the only platform which offers a good user experience and perspectives for the future.
- It has a channels concept which is an alternative to Google+ collections and supergroups which is an alternative to Google+ communities.
- It supports bots which becomes a major plus compared to Google+.
- It has a transparent development process and roadmap.
- It is about to release a new cryptocurrency which will open a lot of new perspectives for Telegram users.
- It is a very fast growing messager despite the fact that some governments are trying to block it (Unsuccessfully).
- No ads and no spam.
We at TestingCatalog are going to triple down with our efforts on improving our Telegram channel in 2019.
If you are not a Telegram user yet, you can get it from Google Play
Here you can find a list of cool Android channels to follow, enjoy!
- Android Beta Apps https://t.me/betatestingcatalog
- Telegram Beta https://t.me/tgtester
- Lawnchair Launcher https://t.me/lccommunity
- Retro Music Player https://t.me/retromusiclog
- Plus Messenger https://t.me/plusmsgr
- APKMirror https://t.me/apkmirror_official
- WABetainfo https://t.me/WABetaInfo
- Magisk Manager https://t.me/MagiskManager
- Niagara Launcher https://t.me/niagara_news
- Android Police https://t.me/androidpolice
- Telegraph X https://t.me/telegra_ph_x
- Android ResId https://t.me/AndroidResId
Some of them are generic, some of them are for specific apps and some are for developers. Do you know more channels to add here?
Donate 👻 to TestingCatalog authors to get more content creation.
Are you looking for more insights? Check our daily Community Reports on TestingCatalog.