Test Devices 📱
Google Pixel XL 2, Android 8.1.0; Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Android 6.0.1
Test Screenshots 📸
Test Report 📑
- The problem to solve - the are a lot of countries where homeless pets are in troubles and people are trying to help them on their own.
- Application goals - the app aims to connect people who took homeless pets in the home for some time and people who want to take a pet for adoption.
This app is more a charity project. I think it will be possible to place a donation button which can become quite useful. Donated money can be used for service development and other improvements.
Features Overview (0-3)
- Use location data to search for nearby pets available for adoption.
- Adding homeless pets to the database via profile.
There are not that many features in this app which is good b/c it can keep the focus on the main features listed above.
UI Issues (0-3)
The app has a simple material design UI. App drawer menu looks good.
- [medium] App drawer header has a small icon and a big header element height. There are a lot of empty space.
- [low] App drawer header doesn't contain any text. There are a lot of empty space.
- [low] Empty list on the main page doesn't have a call to action.
- [low] Drawer section "Communicate" could be renamed to the "Communication"
Functional Issues (0-3)
- [low] Profile and Sign in buttons should open a Sign In fragment instead of showing a toast message.
- [critical] App crashes if the user presses Activate button in the Sign In fragment with empty fields.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot create PhoneAuthCredential without either verificationProof, sessionInfo, ortemprary proof.
👻 Report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.