Telegraph is an anonymous blogging tool made by Telegram developers with an out of the box Instant View support. The full description of this tool can be found in the official Telegram blog post from 2016.
It allows users to create simple pages which can be easily viewed in Telegram via an Instant view. It used mostly by Telegram channel and group admins. It is a good practice to put a long content inside the Telegraph post in order to not to overload subscribers with a wall of text.
Telegraph X beta is an unofficial Telegraph client for Android. It got a beta release channel recently with the version 2 release.
It is also worth mentioning that Telegram Beta recently got an Instant view 2.0 support which brings additional features to the Instant view functionality.
Telegraph X also has it's own channel in Telegram where you can find app changelogs.
Changelog for Version 2.0.0:
- Meet new version with fully new editor engine!
- You don't lose data from article after saving anymore.
- For now all items of article are blocks.
- You can drag'n'drop blocks, delete, duplicate and etc.
- Added support of Proxy server. Use it if telegram or telegraph is blocked in your country!
- Reworked all context menus.
- Fixed drafts. Drafts are not deleted after log out (but it'll clear if you reinstall app).
- Fixed critical errors.
Based on our experience, Telegraph X had occasional problems during editing Markdown heavy posts. It looks like most of them are gone due to the new editor engine.
One of the good additions is a block structure. It allows users to reorder and organise blocks of text more easily than before.
All editing options are now located at the bottom and they are easily accessible. When the user selects the text, editing context changes and you get an access to the different editing options.
The last, but not least important addition is a possibility to use proxy. There are some countries where Telegram servers are blocked and telegraph is not accessible as well. With a proxy support this app may be also used from a wider range of countries.
You can also see examples of Telegraph X app usage by visiting on of our Telegram channels:
Source: Telegraph X news
- Telegra.ph is editor that allows you to quickly and easily create articles with rich text and photo / video attachments
- 📲 Beta test on Google Play
Donate 👻 to TestingCatalog authors to get more content creation.
Are you looking for more insights? Check our daily Community Reports on TestingCatalog.