BlackPlayer Free is indeed the go-to version of the app for those who do not need the fancy features that the EX variant packs in, and of course with no charge. Its latest iteration bumps the build number to v2.52 from November 19 and comes along with a couple of nifty new features and enhancements overall.
- General design update, even more beautiful interface!
- Added 'Reverb' sound effect.
- Added option to show Playlists or Genres on Play Now page.
- Added 'Next Folder' and 'New Random Album' as 'Auto Add Tracks' mode.
- Added multi Track share, found in Multi-select.
- Viewing Most played tracks from 'PLAY NOW' page now shows the Play count.
- Opus, m4b files are now included in the Scanning.
As you may have probably read in the changelog, there are some design updates with this update. Most noticeably, the cover images in tracklists throughout the app are now a tad smaller and have slightly rounded corners. The next improvement comes with the inclusion of a 'Reverb' sound effect, buried in the Equalizer settings page. For a detailed information about how it works, you can read this article titled "Reverberation" on Wikipedia. The 'Next Folder' and 'New Random Album' options for the 'Auto Add Tracks' mode can be quickly toggled on by hitting the three-dot menu button inside the queue screen. Multi-track sharing can come in handy too. To use multi-track sharing, just tap on the page title and select 'Multi-select'. The following step, in theory, should be easy, though it seems like that the sharing option is missing on my device running this exact version of the app. Something strange is going on here.
To support the development of BlackPlayer, you should totally buy the EX version, as it is my most favorite music player for three years in a row until today. Also, it is on sale, so do not miss this great chance.
📲 BlackPlayer EX on Google Play
- BlackPlayer is an ad-free elegant modern local Music player
- 📲 Beta test on Google Play
Music & Audio
Donate 👻 to TestingCatalog authors to get more content creation.
Are you looking for more insights? Check our daily Community Reports on TestingCatalog.