Did you ever face a situation when you showed a photo from your gallery to someone and he started to swipe to other photos? Well, this is quite common. This app aims to fix such kind of situations by providing a functionality to show one single photo to someone. The idea seems nice but I would rather share this image quality WhatsApp or show it from my hands. At the same time, I would rather have it as a feature in the gallery app rather than a standalone app. Comming back to the app itself:
- It is not very clear what this app supposes to do without reading a description. It has a very specific use case which should be transparent to the user.
- A configured password was not saved after the first launch.
- There is the same tooltip over the floating button shown twice.
- Rotate buttons doesn't change image rotation.
- The user has to make two tapps in order to select a single image which can be done with just a one tap.
I hope it helps. However, I would focus on questions like - who will use it and how often? Because those numbers are very questionable for me.
I also would like to thank the developer for the list of used libs in the about section! Cheers!