This app is an SMS client which aims to improve your SMS/MMS/IM messaging experience. The main problem I see here is a conceptual part. I can imagine that there are cases when you want to use SMS over other messengers. But in those rare cases, you would probably just use a stock SMS app. In other words, I didn’t find a valid reason to use this app over the default SMS app. The list of features this app has can be found in almost any messenger.
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Android 6.0.1. Network: blau.de
- App hangs on the first launch. The user can only see a black screen. On the second launch it worked fine. I didn't try to reproduce it.
- Phone verification failed three times because of code expiration even if it was sent immediately. After that my number became blocked.
- An interface contains low Res icons. Contact default avatars in particular, the user can see pixels on them.
I didn't test anything further mostly b/c of problems with phone verification. I can be mistaken about the app purpose, but if this app has a clear target audience, it is not very clear from the description and the app itself.
- Texter is simple, easy to use, feature rich, SMS/ MMS /IM application
- 📲 Beta test on Google Play