This is a simple app for learning Japanese. You will have to learn ieroglyphs meaning by passing levels one by one. The app is focused on it's core functionality which is good. It works well and the design itself is nice. There are not that many additional features except the About view and Google login. From my side I would say that it would be nice to be able to see learned ieroglyphs with their meanings at the separate view. There are also not that many issues here.
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Android 6.0.1 Issues:
- The app has a login button but it is not clear why is it needed.
- Sign in menu option is visible even if the user is already logged in.
- The user can see "Welcome null" toast message on start if he was logged in before.
- There is no logout button available.
All of those are related to the login functionality and it looks like a half finished feature, so I hope to see it working soon.
- Learn and practice your Japanese Kanji with this fun game!
- 📲 Beta test on Google Play
Donate 👻 to TestingCatalog authors to get more content creation.
Are you looking for more insights? Check our daily Community Reports on TestingCatalog.