If you need a refresher, Instagram has added the 'Superzoom' feature back in 2017. They were intended to let you make your Stories flashy by adding some very creative zoom effects on top of your videos.
Now, there are 9 new 'Superzoom' effects, bumping the total number of them up to 10. You can add them to your 'Stories' too.
- The first new effect is called 'Hearts' and it adds floating pink hearts as an overlay and a romantic music to your short video. It is indeed very cheesy.
- The next one is 'Paparazzi', which mimics that photo shooting effect with a DSLR.
- The third is 'Fire' and as the name suggests, it does make things burn in flames, while a rock style music plays in the background. You may use it when you are recording a fight, or a scene full of action and anger (We do not advise you to do anything involving violence though!).
- Another one is 'Nope" and it puts a huge red cross mark in the middle of the screen - this one is self-explanatory.
- The fifth is 'Bummer' and it adds falling leaves. And maybe the most interesting one of the new 'Superzooms' is called 'Surprize'. It turns the image into a comic drawing by making things go black and white and boldens the contours of everything. These are also 'TV programme', 'Beats' and 'Bounce'. Btw, the first and original effect has been renamed to 'Dramatic'.
The next addition is the emoji bar in the comments, which was in testing for quite some time and it is finally official. It shows a total number of seven of the most used emojis by the user, and it is there to make your life easier. By how much, no one knows, but...
This is it for today geeks. Please, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and peace out!