This is an intuitive video editor. After a couple of attempts, I must say that for me it was a bit far from intuitive. Maybe controls position on the main screen is not that bad (and not unique at the same time) but the functionality and usability behind aren’t user-friendly. The first thing I noticed is that I can only add images to the timeline and not videos. They are just not visible in the file browser. If it was an intention, the name of this app should be different because it is more an image-to-video converter/editor. This app in general looks like a port of Linux software to the android which is not the best way to build an app. From the product side, I would suggest to throw out all features except core features like adding images to the timeline and video playback. This will focus development on the core functionality - allow the user to create good and interesting content (in a form of video with pictures).
- The user can see a pre-selected picture on start which is confusing. The user should see a blank interface at the beginning and learn how to add/delete images to the timeline by himself.
- The font on the onSave pop-up with a tip about video editing is not readable (Screenshot). In addition to that - why the user would need those tips?
- Image browsing hangs on loading from time to time (50% chance) and the user cannot select an image.
- A play button doesn’t play a full set of pictures if there are many pictures.
- An app crashed once on the main screen after pressing back button from horizontal image selector.
- An image list resets sometimes after adding a new image (shows only on)
Those are just some of many.
- An intuitive video editor
- 📲 Beta test on Google Play
Media & Video