Test Devices 📱
Google Pixel XL 2, Android 8.1.0; Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Android 6.0.1
Test Screenshots 📸
Test Report 📑
A unity game where you can control a pixel car. This game is simple and well done. It doesn't have a lot of features and I didn't find any major issues at the beginning (Found almost in the end of the test). However, there are some notes.
- Back button doesn't work on the main menu. This is a common issue for many games. The user should be able to navigate back with this button and it should open an exit confirmation pop-up from the main menu.
- No leaderboards view. I think it is more like a missing feature and I am expecting this view to exists in the menu b/c I can see my global rank at the end of each game.
- The car can be crushed by another car from behind if you are on the low speed. Not a big problem but there is no rear mirror available so I cannot prevent this from happening.
- There is no pause menu opened after the end of the game and next game is starting straight away after that. The user also cannot open a pause menu with the back button when game stats are displayed. As a user, I would prefer to press Restart/Play button again in order to start another game. This is more like a personal preference and it might be different for other people.
- Some menu buttons are highlighted with a green colour during the navigation. It is not clear why is this needed. The user can also un-highlight them by tapping on the car image in the menu.
- The game hangs if the user presses back button immediately after the starting of a new game. There is no error and the user has to close the game in order to make it work again. Screenshot.
I am currently ranked on the 3rd place and maybe I will give it a couple of additional attempts.
👻 Report any found bugs with your feedback to the TestingCatalog to share your findings with the Community of beta testers.