This app has a big list of classic books in English and it aims to remind you every day to read a small 3-5 mins chapter. I like the concept a lot b/c it can also help people to improve their English skills. The app also has a good looking design. I think I will even keep this app installed for some time to see if I will be able to allocate some time for this kind of reading.
- Font settings screen has a text preview which is not scrollable and some text is located outside of the preview screen. I think it might be better to have a smaller text example which will fit a preview screen by default. It is a very small issue just to make the first impression of the app a little bit better.
- Left and right Arrows on the Font setting screen looks like padding and margin icons (Screenshot) but in fact, they are moving text to the left and right.
- Read ahead pop-up moves the user to the chapters list view after pressing an OK button instead of opening a chapter. If the user agreed to read a selected chapter ahead, he should be moved directly to this chapter.
- The user can abandon premium subscription by tapping outside of the pop-up but the app will show "thanks for the subscription" toast and remove this option from the setting.
- Read classic books in bite-sized bits, delivered every day!
- 📲 Beta test on Google Play
Books & Reference