How to set up a proxy for Telegram X using pre-made proxies
- Open the Telegram X app.
- Go to one of these channels - MTProto or MTProto Proxies.
- Select Connect or "click here" and follow the instructions.
How to manually assign proxies
- Open the app and tap on the menu button to open the side panel.
- Select the Proxy option and then click on Add proxy.
- Tap on the type of proxy you want and fill in the necessary info.
Telegram is one of the most popular messaging platforms across the world due to its high level of security. Sadly, governments of some countries apply restrictions to the service, because Telegram doesn't share any user data. That's why Telegram has implemented some bypass mechanisms like proxy servers. You can read more about proxy servers from here. Also, you can go ahead and subscribe to the Telegram X beta from this link.
Donate 👻 to TestingCatalog authors to get more content creation.
Are you looking for more insights? Check our daily Community Reports on TestingCatalog.