How to report bugs for WhatsApp from the app
- Open the WhatsApp application.
- Hit the three-dot menu button and select Settings.
- Tap on 'Help' and then select 'Contact us' from the list.
- Now you will see a text box, where you can describe the problem you are facing, and three '+' signs to add screenshots. It automatically sends logs too.
- Hitting the 'Next' button at the top right will redirect you to your e-mail client to send the report.
How to report issues online
You can give feedback directly on WhatsApp's official support e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to become a WhatsApp Messenger beta tester
You can read our guide on "How to become a WhatsApp Messenger beta tester on Android" from this link.
The WhatsApp Messenger app is very popular and has a huge user base. It's good that they have implemented a very straight-forward bug reporting method, which also has the ability to include screenshots and logs.