How to become a Snapchat beta tester using the web sign up form
- Open the Snapchat beta page on TestingCatalog and select the green 'BECOME A TESTER' button.
- Then click on the blue colored 'BECOME A TESTER' button in the Android App Testing for Snapchat page.
- Don't forget to like Snapchat beta on TestingCatalog to get informed about the latest updates available.
How to become a beta tester using the in-app option
- Open the Snapchat app and go to your profile.
- Hit the gear icon on the top right to open the settings.
- Scroll down until you find the 'Snapchat Beta' option, select it and tap on the 'Opt-in' to enter the beta program.
How to leave the beta program
To leave the beta program, hit the 'Leave the program' button on the web sign up page or select 'Opt-out' inside Snapchat's settings.
Joining the beta program for Snapchat on Android lets you test every upcoming feature before their official release. Though, you should always keep in mind that there may be some unforeseen bugs and crashes. To report, shake your phone when you are in the app. You can also report on our website from our Snapchat reports form.
- If you are eager like us here at TestingCatalog.com and you want to try out for yourself all of the upcoming features and changes, we have got you covered. Go ahead and learn "How to become a Snapchat beta tester on Android?"
Donate 👻 to TestingCatalog authors to get more content creation.
Are you looking for more insights? Check our daily Community Reports on TestingCatalog.