Do you like Bitcoins?
21 is a very interesting app which allows you to complete simple tasks in order to earn some bitcoins. It requires your account to be verified and you will also need a Coinbase account in order to be able to collect your rewards. I like the concept in general but I was not able to test it fully because I am still waiting for the account verification.
The app has a good and quite unique design. I found a couple of issues there:
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Android 6.0.1 App version: 1.3.0:2
Icons on the profile page are trimmed. See the screenshot.
The user can switch "Link email" checkbox to the ON state without choosing a google account.
- Steps - open app - tap on the profile icon - select Gmail integration - tap on the Account check box - see an account selection at the google account chooser intent - tap outside of the selector in order to close it
- Expected - check box is in the OFF state b/c no account was chosen
- Actual - check box is in the ON state
App crashes if the user taps on the Whitelisted emails menu option
- Steps - open app - tap on the profile icon - select Gmail integration - tap on the Whitelist menu option
- Expected - the user can see a new view
- Actual - app crashes
How many bitcoins do you have?
- The 21 app allows you to earn bitcoin in exchange for answering messages and completing tasks
- 📲 Beta test on Google Play